Human Agility Mapping Interview with Linda Berens
Chris Montoya interviews Linda Berens on the new Human Agility model.
Hear Linda share…
The historical context of her work
- A situation or event that sparked her passion in the field of psychology
- Her original vision for her work and how it evolved to the present
- Impacts she has seen with people and in organizations
- The most satisfying part of her work
About Human Agility
- Human Agility in general
- What Human Agility provides in the world today
- Tips for people who want to build their own interpersonal agility
- How the Human Agility Experience facilitates personal and organizational development
- How Human Agility Mapping is different from the MBTI® instrument
- How the Berens CORE® Approach facilitates Human Agility
- The Foundational Wisdom Principles
Some References Mentioned in the Interview
- Terri O’Fallon and StAGES at Pacific Integral
- Whole organization work with Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Reminder to complete the survey for your discount code and an opportunity to win a free 3-day workshop.
Contact us at email@example.com to find out how we can help you personally and professionally or your organization achieve Human Agility.